Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some of our frequently asked questions. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via the web, or come and visit us at a location near you.
1. How do I create a login to view my account?
Follow steps A-E below
A. Open the email titled “Savemoney Insurance Registration Activation”
B. Click “activate access”
C. The next screen will have you create a Username & Password
D. Next screen should say “your account has been activated. Click here to login”
E. Next screen use the Username & Password just created to login & view policy documents & make payments.
2. How can I get an insurance verification card?
Log into your account on savemoneycarinsurance.com and click on Client Portal at top of page and once you login click on the verification card link and you can print them out.
3. How can I get a declarations page for my lienholder showing I have full coverage?
Log into your account on our website at Savemoneycarinsurance.com and click on Client Portal, once logged in click on Declarations page and you can print it out.
4. How do I get an SR22 added to my policy?
Please call or text at 918-764-9728 and an agent can get that added for you.
5. Can I get insurance without a license?
Yes, we can offer you auto insurance even if you don’t have a license?
6. Can I start my insurance policy online if you are closed?
Yes, you can visit savemoneycarinsurance.com and click Get Quote button and receive a quote and option to complete the policy online.
7. How to turn in a claim?
Our claims department can be reached at 214-210-0311.
8. How much do we charge for auto insurance?
Click on this link to view our auto insurance prices http://savemoney.live.ptsinsured.com/default.cfm
9. How can I pay my bill online?
Click on this link to pay your bill online http://savemoneycarinsurance.com/
10. How can I add a car on to my policy?
Call or text 918-764-9728 and an agent can add the vehicle on for you during business hours.