Information we access or collect in Save Money Mobile Application-
- Policy Information (retrieved from PAS system)
- First and Last name (from your policy)
- Email address (provided during your registration)
- Precise Location (from device)
- Photographs (only when attached by you when using Claims and Other features)
- Technical device information (model, software version, carrier, battery information, etc.)
- Phones sensor (display status, GPS, etc.)
- GPS/Location Information (coordinates, date and time, etc.)
- Patterns of application usage, user interaction, and screen views (analytics)
- User ID (as setup by you during your registration)
- Device ID (from device)
- Product interaction data (from features used)
- Application Crash data (for troubleshooting purposes only)
- Application Version ( to ensure that you have the most recent version)
Our Privacy Principles
- Save Money does not sell customer information.
- Save Money does not allow those who are doing business on our behalf to use our customer information for their own marketing purposes.
- Save Money contractually require any person or organization providing products or services on our behalf to protect its customer information.
- Save Money does not share customer information with anyone unless:
- You expressly authorize it.
- It is permitted or required by law.
- Your insurance policy contract with us permits us to do so.
- Save Money may share customer information and permit others to use that information if you give us your consent, it is necessary to complete a transaction you request, or it is otherwise permitted by law.
- Save Money handle information about former and prospective customers the same as existing customers.
Last Updated: 12 Jan 2022