Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
Texas Auto Insurance
How Do I Get Affordable Auto Insurance In Texas?
Texas has a population of over 28.7 million people and is the second largest state in America. Texas contains 5 of the largest cities in America in Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Fort Worth, and Austin. It is one of the fastest growing states in America.
Every driver on the road in Texas needs affordable auto insurance that is also with a quality company that can pay claims fairly. Save Money Car Insurance provides car insurance coverage for texas drivers at a price they can afford with exceptional service. We offer coverages to suit your needs.
Why Do I Need Car Insurance In Texas?
Texas leads the nation in number of car accident fatalities. Approximately 3,000 people are killed in auto accidents in Texas every year. It is very important to make sure you are covered appropriately. Save Money Car Insurance helps customers find the coverage they need to protect them and their families. By having legal auto liability insurance in Texas, it protects you in case you injure someone or damage a vehicle in an accident.
What Are Some Other Coverage Options In Texas?
Texas required vehicle liability limits are the following limits:
- $30,000 bodily injury liability coverage per person
- $60,000 bodily injury liability coverage per accident (when multiple people are injured)
- $25,000 property damage liability coverage per accident
What Are Optional Texas Car Insurance Coverages?
- Collision Insurance is a coverage that helps pay to repair your car if it's damaged in an accident with a vehicle. If you are financing an automobile, most often, collision coverage is required by the bank financing the car.
- Comprehensive Insurance is a coverage that helps pay to repair your automobile when stolen or damaged in an incident that is not a collision. It is sometimes referred to as other than collision coverage. Examples of this type of claim is fire, vandalism or falling objects.
- Medical Payments Coverage may help pay you or your passengers medical expenses when you are injured in an automobile accident, regardless of who caused the accident, it can often be referred to as just "med pay."
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage Bodily Injury Insurance (UMBI) pays for injuries like medical expenses that result from a car accident caused by a driver who is uninsured. It also covers you in a hit and run situation.
- Uninsured Motorist Property Damage Insurance (UMPD) pays for damage an uninsured driver causes to your automobile. UMPD insurance can also protect your car if you are a victim in a hit and run situation.
- Personal Injury Protection Insurance Coverage (PIP) - Texas Insurance law requires Texas Auto Insurance carriers to offer this coverage to all customers. This coverage pays for certain expenses resulting from a car collision. If the injured person was employed at the time of the injury, it can pay up to 80% of lost income.
- Rental Reimbursement Coverage pays a set daily amount for a rental car if your automobile is stolen or is being repaired in result of damage covered by your car insurance insurance policy.